SMTOWN Reveals EXO’s New Unit Group: EXO-CBX

On October 24th, SMTOWN confirms that EXO will be debuting a new unit on October 31st! This new unit will consist of members, Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin. The members have already released a song together as a unit for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and have fans anticipating to see if there will be more released from them. EXO-L’s and fans alike are getting their wish granted as this unit is making their debut.

Prior to the announcement of their debut, EXO and SM Entertainment released a special video on their  official YouTube page with the members of EXO-CBX, talking about their upcoming debut. Their video consists of the members teasing the name of their sub unit and the title of the song, however, nothing too much is revealed.

But now SMTOWN has finally confirmed EXO-CBX’s debut date and the title of their song, “Hey Mama.” SMTOWN has also revealed a logo image for the unit as well, further adding to the excitement of their debut. In addition to releasing other information regarding EXO-CBX’s debut, SMTOWN also states that this debut will be their first mini-album.

Whether it is the logo or the teaser video that was uploaded, it could be speculated that EXO-CBX is going to be releasing something bright and colorful for this debut. Their debut is fast approaching and hopefully, SM Entertainment will continue to release more teasers for fans, going further into detail about their concept.

Look forward to EXO-CBX’s debut on October 31, 2016 as they drop their music video at 0AM KST!

Source: 1

122 Comments Add yours

1. Jasmine Rennay says:

This is a really great way to stay informed! Also, I appreciate the article being on the shorter side because my attention span is not what it used to be lol. Anyway, looking forward to reading more great articles!

2. All songs are so light & catchy i loOoove it

3. Upasana says:

I have been following Exo since the beginning. Have not yet been dissapointed. Good luck CBX. Love you, Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin. ❤

4. JaQauia says:

When I found out about this I was like “YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Chen Baek and Xiu. It’s gone be lit boi” And it was. And this is a good article. Got even more important information about this. Thank you.

5. This is so cool! Thanks for the info!

6. This is cool! thanks for the info!

7. CHEN BAEK XI IS NO JOKE. THEY’RE ALL KILLING ME LIKE DAMN. 😍

8. kaye says:

The music video was just as good as I hoped! Kinda like how minimalistic these articles are. Keeps the focus on the news.

9. TBH, when I seen that Exo was going to have their first sub unit I was excited, because they are the group that kept me into K-Pop initially, and I wanted to see who SM would put together! BUT WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SHOOKKKK, I’m glad that they put CBX together, because with the whole group Xiumin doesn’t get a lot of time to shine because there is so many of them, now XiuDaddy is getting some light shone on him, and now we know he is the King of Rap. EXO-CBX FIGHTING !

10. Nash says:

Ooo cool, another unit!

11. daddysoakjin says:

omg when i first found out i was screaming yAAAAS AND NOW OMG THIS IS GREATTTT

CBX DOESN’T DISAPPOINT

i love the articles on your wordpress btw

12. Nikola says:

Cherish is such a good song from the album!

13. wasn’t this the band with like 15 members. then couple left. drama. and now they added more as a unit? So lost, you dont even wanna know lol

14. emainee says:

I really appreciate this subunit, like it’s EXO’s first and already such a great one*-* I am looking forward to what this group can achive sooo much😍😍😍

15. Emily Johnson says:

This is some good stuff!!

16. zhixuanl says:

the music video was really good, i’m so thankful for this sub-unit. chen’s high note killed me, baekhyun looks great and xiumin is so under appreciated, i’m glad he got a chance to show his talent!!

17. Larry says:

i love it. XIUMIN HAS SO MANY LINES

18. i love it XIUMIN HAS SO MANY LINES

19. YuNa Choi says:

The song “Hey Mama” is really impressive vocals. I love EXO, but I haven’t really been following up with them because of the overload of comebacks but as for a unit project, it’s solid!

20. Sydney Burright says:

CBX is amazing and I’m so pumped to hear more from them