WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM EPISODE BELOW!
If you have not read up on RMR Episode 322 Part 1, please read that first before continuing on with RMR Part 2.
Continuing from Part 1 of Running Man Recap for Episode 322, the women’s team had just won the first mission and have gained 100 points for their team.
2nd Mission (No points given)
– Create kimbap with ingredients that are located within the filming site.
– Hidden boxes all over the location that contain ingredients for kimbap
– Must use the ingredient that is found in the box
– Can only use up to 10 ingredients
3rd Mission – “Find a Staff Member and Wear Couple Bracelets”
– Each team will run into the middle of the field and grab a bag with a keyword and find the staff member that the keyword describes
– After finding the staff member, they must wear the couple bracelet and try to get rid of the opposing team’s couple bracelets
– If failed to find the staff member within five minutes, out of the game
– Women’s team wins — score is 0 – 200
During the third mission, it is revealed that Kang Min Kyung is the other spy that Yoo Jae Suk has picked from his team to help. The episode cuts back to when she is told by the staff that she is the spy and can choose to betray Yoo Jae Suk, depending on the situation. However, by betraying and losing the mission, the penalty is doubled for the spy. The way to betray the team leader is to rip their name tag off and put it back on their back. Due to the situation of the women’s team currently leading, Kang Min Kyung decides to betray Yoo Jae Suk.
Final Mission – Relay Race
The last mission of the day is a relay race against each other, where this mission is worth 200 points. The women’s team could possibly sweep the score or the men’s team can make a comeback and tie the race, where the winners will be determined by catching the spy through votes. The men’s team wins the relay race, tying the score between the men and women’s team.
This leads to the teams having to vote for who the spy is within their own teams. Kang Min Kyung reveals to the women’s team that she is the spy amongst her team, in an effort to get the rest of the women’s team to vote for Yoo Jae Suk, which she reveals that he is the real spy amongst the team. Again, is the spy is correctly guessed, the team gains 100 points and wins the race.
Want to know wins the rest? Watch the rest of Episode 322 here!
Stay tuned for the next installment of Running Man Recap!