MACG Magazine is holding a very important competition for all of our domestic and international followers! Sadly, our newly established Twitter account is without a header image, so we want to see what ideas and creations you have for our new header! The rules are pretty simple: stay away from the “Do Not” list and stick to the “Do” list. Please keep in mind that any infractions of the rules will mean disqualification from the competition and result in non-eligibility for any grand prize!
- Use any existing images from the internet.
- Use any vulgar, racially charged, politically charged or discriminatory phrases or images.
- Include any images, brand names or logos that are used by or associated with other companies.
- Use any personal, company or fansite images of Korean idols or other entertainers. This includes memes.
- Feel free to include a joke or slogan for MACG Magazine. Remember, if it makes us laugh, it might make others laugh as well!
- Doodle art and explore color schemes and fonts.
- Submit traditional drawings as well (if you are submitting a traditionally drawn sketch, please make sure the image is clear or scan it and submit it as a PDF).
- Remember to keep it unique!
- Follow @MACG_Magazine on Twitter! You must be following to have a valid entry.
To top it all off, the winner will have their submission featured as the new header image for the MACG Magazine Twitter account. Are you ready to Be Write?
You have until April 15 to email your submissions to email@example.com with the subject line “Twitter Competition Submission.” The winner will be announced on April 17 at 8 p.m. EST, so keep your eyes open!